2010年1月13日水曜日

Reflection on the class about UK

In the class, I uploaded 4 blogs, about introduction of UK, Class Division, Education in UK: Winchester College, Minority Language: Welish.

In introducton blog, I couldn't write a enough information and I think I could it better. I wrote about only the name of Britain, class system, and area of UK. But I also think this blog entry made a good connection to next blog, Class Division.

In the Class Division blog, I could better than introduction blog. I mentioned detailed division, and added the information. I thnk it was good, but there are some division that there are only a few information, so some explanation of class, need to more information.

In Winchester college blog, I searched a lot, and I could write interesting information with using the web site of this college. But the web site was little bit difficult for me, there are some informmation which I couldn't understand. So if I have enough English skills or have researched more, this blog entry became better and could mention more detail of this college.

I think the last entry about Minority Languages, is better than the other my blog entries.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿